Melcourt Topsoil Blended Loam is a carefully manufactured, high quality soil, consisting of sandy loam and organic matter, fully compliant with British Standard 3882:2015 'Multipurpose Grade'.
- It is suitable for a wide range of professional and domestic applications.
- Fine, virtually stone free, consistent texture and is easy to handle
- Dark brown in colour
- Below Contaminated Land Exposure Assessment (CLEA) soil guideline values for sensitive end users
- Conforms to National House Builders' Federation (NHBF) warranty requirements
- Sold in bulk bags and 20 litre bags
- Successfully tried and tested by professional and amateur users for many years, giving excellent results
- Processed from soil and British sustainable materials, which are peat and chemical free
- Extremely cost effective
- Easily spread using simple tools
How To Use:
Spread Melcourt TopsoilTM Blended Loam to the required depth. Spread over existing soil to improve overall soil depth and quality If spreading over existing soil, ensure gradual change from one soil to the other. Help level the soil surface, prior to laying turf or sowing grass seed. For best results when sowing a new lawn use Melcourt Topsoil