The Cheshire Mouldings pine softwood decking newel post is a simple, plain designed but very functional deck post which adds strength and a focal point for deck balustrading. A simple, yet stylish design this is an essential part of any decking area.
- Completely square on all sides with striking straight lines, the blank deck post is not designed to show off or to dazzle but it is beautifully understated. It's also there to be a functional and subtle part of your decking area.
- Our selection of pine decking newel posts are a great addition when used with other products within the same range or as a way to complete a deck railing kit as kits do not come complete with deck posts.
- All of our pine decking products are crafted using high quality, slow grown Northern pine which has been pre-treated and ready to be installed. Our quality pine is strong and more resistant to warping, twisting and splinters than regular pine.
- Our Pine decking products have been pre-treated using TANALITH E which helps the product be resistant to splitting, warping and the effects of the elements. However, regular maintenance and treatment is advised to prolong the life of the product.
- All of our pine decking parts are made to the highest quality and come with a fantastic 10 year anti rot guarantee provided the product has been installed with our instructions and has been maintained and treated throughout their lifetime.
- As it is a natural product, some variation on length may occur as well as slight differences in colour. Please also note that knots may naturally occur in our decking timber products. Please check your products carefully on receipt.
- Our pine decking products can be finished a variety of ways with the use of varnish, oils and paints. However, please ensure the product is prepared for finishing and is regularly maintained to keep up the appearance.
Measurements 1250mm x 83mm x 83mm